Select to view content in your preferred language

Using Dynamic Content based on Near-Me Filtering

03-18-2024 01:51 PM
Labels (1)
Keecle
by
New Contributor

Hi all-

I am having some issues with dynamic text that is supposed to change with near me filtration. The issue arises because I am working with multiple layers. When the near me is preformed, it filters down the framework of the layers that exist within the AOI. However, if there is a layer that does not intersect with the AOI then the layer is not filtered. I have dynamic text indicators that read out feature count for each layer. The issue is with the layers that are not filtered because they do not intersect the AOI. the dynamic content will still read the full feature count because nothing is selected, and not 0. Does anyone know of a way around this? I have experimented with adding an action with spatial selection, but it seems like a poor way of fixing this issue. Thank you!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
AzizaParveen1
Esri Contributor

Hi Keecle, your dynamic text reads Near Me output data source? 

0 Kudos
Keecle
by
New Contributor

Thanks for responding!

yes I have it connected to output data source. However, it isn’t consistent the count of features within near me and the count in the dynamic text.  But I am having issues where the count of features in dynamic text is usually less than the count produced in the summary in near me.  

0 Kudos
AzizaParveen1
Esri Contributor

Hi Keecle, 

Is it possible for you to share your app with me?

0 Kudos