Select to view content in your preferred language

Text link type email experience builder not allowed

Jump to solution
09-08-2023 01:01 AM
Labels (1)
spomegar
New Contributor II

I'm trying to link a text to an email address using mailto:xxx@xxx.com, but it gives me an error. The message that only HTTPS is supported appears. My Enterprise version is 10.9.1. Does anyone know what could be causing this? Thank you!

image.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

Mailto function was added since AGOL 2022 Q3 (portal 11.1), while portal 10.9.1 is quite a few releases back - AGOL 2021 Q1.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

Mailto function was added since AGOL 2022 Q3 (portal 11.1), while portal 10.9.1 is quite a few releases back - AGOL 2021 Q1.

0 Kudos
Shauna-RaeBrown
Occasional Contributor II

@TonghuiMing, I'm using the Button Widget, but when one of my test users clicks on the button, nothing happens, and I have the app/experience shared with everyone, which is everyone behind our firewall.  When I, as the developer, clicks on the button, I my Outlook opens up a new email, as expected.  We are using Enterprise Experience Builder 11.0.  This is the resource that I used for guidance (https://doc.arcgis.com/en/experience-builder/11.0/build-apps/add-widgets.htm#ESRI_SECTION1_0F7788FDC...)    Is it possible that I don't have something set up correctly?  Thanks for whatever assistance you can offer.

0 Kudos
spomegar
New Contributor II

You are very right. Thank you so much!