Select to view content in your preferred language

Table widget not showing coded domain values on selection data, showing domain codes instead

08-21-2023 05:17 PM
Labels (1)
TasBarsdell
New Contributor II

I am using Experience Builder with the Utility Network Trace widget to select connected features in certain areas. The source data is a UN Feature Service. Some fields use domains some integer domain codes and some are strings domain codes.

When I setup the Table Widget (Sheet Configuration --> Data --> UN --> Device (feature layer) and use Default as per UN_Default_DomainValues.png). The coded domain values are shown in the Table Widget.

TasBarsdell_0-1692663502530.png

However, if I change to use Selected features instead of Default, the Domain codes show in the table (as per UN_Selected_DomainCodes.png). 

TasBarsdell_1-1692663541107.png

Could this be a bug? And is this planned to be fixed or already fixed in the latest version of Experience Builder? Or is it user error?

Using:
ArcGIS Enterprise 11.1
Experience Builder Version 1.10
District Energy Utility Network
Map Viewer
Table Widget
Utility Network Trace Widget

Updates:
I get the same result using AGOL. I used the same data source (Utility Network Device feature class). I will try with a different data source.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
ShenZhang1
New Contributor II

Hi @TasBarsdell, thank you for the feedback. I can also reproduce this issue from my end. This issue is being investigated now, and it could take some time as this issue may not be a data-specific problem. 

Please feel free to raise an idea in the ideas channel or reach out to Esri support for assistance. 

andreasen315
New Contributor

As FYI, I am experiencing the same behavior with my data when I try to do the same thing.

0 Kudos
Knecovska
New Contributor II

Hi @TasBarsdell I am having a similar issue however it is with a different widget. The similarity between my experience and yours is that we are both using the "Selected Features" option. I think potentially it could be a bug with Experience Builder. I know this was a little while ago, do you have an update? 

0 Kudos
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

Subtype Group Layers may cause this issue if you are using them. They are not yet supported in Experience Builder.

0 Kudos
MobiusSnake
MVP

Hi, jumping on this topic to mention I'm seeing something similar.

I have a table with two sheets, one is the full data and one is the selection only.  The selection-only sheet is displaying domain codes rather than descriptions.  I haven't done any other configuration, this is a brand new app.

The layer is a simple hosted feature layer (it has some related non-spatial tables but otherwise nothing special about the data, the map was created in Map Viewer).  Attached are screenshots of the two sheets.

0 Kudos