Swipe Widget no longer showing legend

09-06-2023 01:18 PM
DRicotta
New Contributor II

I am using a swipe widget in Experience Builder that up until today used to show the map legend by default when it was toggled on. I didn't change anything in the settings, but now the legend does not appear unless you toggle the widget on and then unselect and reselect the layers in the widget. Is this a bug, or was it never intended to display the legend begin with? See attached screenshots for demonstration. Thanks!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

@DRicotta 

In your chosen mode indicated from the screenshot, the legend should show up - that's the default behavior. That means legend not showing is quite odd.

It might be caused by web map being updated but that's only my best guess. You can add a separate legend widget and see if it shows up the legend correctly.

0 Kudos
DRicotta
New Contributor II

Thanks for your thoughts! A separate legend widget works totally normally. I even tried removing and replacing the maps at the data source/map widget/swipe widget levels in case it was an update in the web map, but it still didn't fix the issue. I submitted a tech support case so we'll see.

TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

Emm...that is weird. Opening the support ticket is a good idea, and we will keep an eye out for that.

0 Kudos