Select to view content in your preferred language

Subtype group layer

Jump to solution
01-08-2024 08:10 AM
Labels (1)
BenWalker1
New Contributor III

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had any practical help / guides for using Utility Network data as a subtype group layer in Experience Builder. I really want to take advantage of being able to make fewer calls to the server, but most of the widgets, filter, query, edit etc will not work with Subtype group layers. I thought that perhaps I could configure the widgets to a non-subtype group layer, but it does not really work.

Anyone managed to get this to work? or is it too early to use Subtype group layers right now?

Thanks,

Ben.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BenWalker1
New Contributor III

Hi Alix,

Do you have a rough idea of when it might be delivered? I am happy to be a tester once it is available

thanks

Ben

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

@BenWalker1 Subtype group layers are not yet supported as a data source in Experience Builder, but are on the roadmap.

BenWalker1
New Contributor III

Hi Alix,

Do you have a rough idea of when it might be delivered? I am happy to be a tester once it is available

thanks

Ben

0 Kudos
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @BenWalker1 , we don't have a clear timeline for this right now, but we'll keep you updated!

AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello - just providing an update that support for SGL in ExB right now is targeted for the release this fall.

0 Kudos