Select to view content in your preferred language

Replicating Layer List in WebApp Experience - Ability to Collapse Map Layers?

01-29-2024 10:49 AM
BHB_Admin
New Contributor II

Hello all - I am in the middle of trying to convert my organization's Web App into an Experience after experiencing the greyscale issue for the past few months (and really hoping that I wouldn't have to completely rebuild my application haha).

I am currently running into an issue with replicating how I previously had my map layers sorted in our previous Web App. In the original app, I customized layer lists based on the theme of the data - land management, infrastructure, ecology, etc. (see image below for previous Web App):

Original Web App.PNG

Is it even possible to replicate this containerization in Experience? If not, what is the best alternative? Currently, using Experience I can replicate the custom Map Layers list, but it seems that I am unable to have it as a collapsable widget?

New Experience.PNG

Any and all help/recommendations for how to configure these map layer lists in Experience that would be replicate what we previously had in Web App would be highly appreciated!

- Lauren

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor

https://community.esri.com/t5/experience-builder-tips-and-tricks/five-ways-to-handle-groups-of-layer...

Here is a run down of five different methods for organizing layer groups. Hopefully, one of these will work for you.

GIS Developer
City of Arlington, Texas
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

@BHB_Admin The Widget Controller widget may fulfill the case of the panel need in WAB.

0 Kudos