Select to view content in your preferred language

Related table doesn't appear in Experience Builder after June 2024 update?

a month ago
KeithSalmon
New Contributor II

After the June 2024 Update, a map which was working ok now won't display the Related Table in the Experience Builder page which uses it.

The map and form still work ok in the Field Maps App - just not in Experience Builder.

I have cloned a new page and reconfigured the map, but the related table still won't appear in the Exp Builder page. 

Suggestions for solving welcomed.

The details are documented here: 240629 Related table won't appear in Experience Builder after June 2024 Update

4 Replies
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

@KeithSalmon, thanks for the details. Could you please contact Esri Support?

0 Kudos
KeithSalmon
New Contributor II

Hi Jianxia

Thanks for your reply - I got a reply from support<support@esri.com> saying "You are receiving this email because we are unable to respond to new inquiries sent directly to customercare@esri.com or support@esri.com.Please visit the Support website for options to contact Technical Support. For non-Technical Support related issues, please contact your Distributor or visit the Contact Us page."

I have now submitted it as a bug (https://support.esri.com/en-us/contact/report-bug/thank-you?subID=zNih-Sa9dH-LrvQxcdDDI)
I have also emailed Eagle Technology in NZ.

Regards Keith

0 Kudos
AndrewWilson34
New Contributor

Hi @KeithSalmon,

There is an option under the General settings in the Edit Widget that will enable you to edit Related Records that are in the Form.

AndrewWilson34_0-1719950856934.png

Hopefully that helps.
Cheers
Andrew

0 Kudos
Laura
by MVP Regular Contributor
MVP Regular Contributor

I submitted a bug as sometimes I could see related records with that toggled on however that is how you are supposed to get to show them in exb, yes. 

0 Kudos