Print option from Experience Builder

05-16-2021 06:46 PM
Labels (1)
AliCohen
New Contributor II

Hi

Just wondering if anyone has a solution for printing in Experience Builder, or know when a Print widget may be available?

I've done some fancy footwork with the Filter widget to give me a customised Search option, but I can't seem to find a way around printing.

I don't have access to the Developer Edition.

Thanks in advance!!

Alison

35 Replies
JohnLandeborg1
New Contributor II

It is possible to choose whether the legend should be visible or not, but I lack the ability to choose exactly which layers should be shown. Future improvements in roadmap?

0 Kudos
JoabelBarbieri
Occasional Contributor II

Anyone else experience printing problems in EB? Half of the pdf created shows a white background even when imagery or other basemap is selected.

JoabelBarbieri_0-1678885430306.png

AndreasEugster
Occasional Contributor

Yes, we have the same problem...

We checked the sent payload... the webmap-json passed to the printservice has 2 additional "operational layers" of type "image".... don't know where they're coming from.

0 Kudos
AndreasEugster
Occasional Contributor

One step closer - in my case, having the "elevation-profil-widget" active will result in a white image covering the map when printing (adding white images as operational layers in the webmap_json). Having the "elevation-profil-widget" inactive in a lazy-loading-view works fine as long as it's not loaded.

I'm still trying to figure out the root since I can not replicate that behaviour with all webmaps... some work fine and printing works as expected.
@JoabelBarbieri is it the elevation-profil-widget in your case?

0 Kudos
JoabelBarbieri
Occasional Contributor II

No but I think is another widget. If I close all the widgets I get it to print right. I just can't tell hundreds of users to do that every time or they will...you know..

0 Kudos
Narendra_BabuVattem
New Contributor

Hi All,

Can any one tell how to publish/listing in ArcGIS Experience builder widget in ArcGIS Market place as we have option only Webapp builder widget

0 Kudos