Select to view content in your preferred language

Pop-ups closing out

Jump to solution
02-22-2024 01:18 PM
RobbHodges
Frequent Contributor

Our pop-ups work as intended in Map Viewer and on Field Maps. Those same pop-ups close out when using them in Experience Builder. 

An example would be when we click on a water valve, the pop-ups include the valve, the water lines, etc. When the pop-up comes up, everything is fine. As soon as you attempt to go to the next pop-up, it shuts the window down. This only happens in Experience Builder. Those same pop-ups in other apps work just as intended. 

Has anyone else come across this and found a solution?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @RobbHodges, thanks for sharing the recording. That does look weird, however, I cannot reproduce it using similar data, and the pop-up works just fine:

Can you still see the same behavior now? There has been an AGOL update last week. If so, sample data might be helpful for us to investigate, or feel free to reach out to Esri Support - they can help build a reproducible environment. Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @RobbHodges, are there recordings or some screenshots along with a sample app that can help us understand your workflow?

0 Kudos
RobbHodges
Frequent Contributor

So you can see here, I click on a feature and anything with pop ups enabled comes up. As I go through them, it crashes the pop up. This only happens in Experience Builder. 

0 Kudos
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @RobbHodges, thanks for sharing the recording. That does look weird, however, I cannot reproduce it using similar data, and the pop-up works just fine:

Can you still see the same behavior now? There has been an AGOL update last week. If so, sample data might be helpful for us to investigate, or feel free to reach out to Esri Support - they can help build a reproducible environment. Thanks.

0 Kudos
RobbHodges
Frequent Contributor

It looks like this latest update to AGOL did fix the issue. So far we haven't seen it come up again. Thank you!