Select to view content in your preferred language

Pop-up of same feature type not working

03-25-2024 05:26 AM
ChristinaToth
New Contributor III

Hello, as of last week, our experience builder app stopped opening pop-ups for features of the same type. When you first open the app, you can select a point feature and open the pop-up but if you click on another point feature, the pop-up will not load. I have found that you are able to select a feature of a different type (for example, select a line or polygon) and then select a point feature again, and then the pop-up will load as expected. Within my map widget, I have both "Enable pop-up" and "Show pop-up upon feature selection" enabled. I have tried different combinations of these settings turned on and off and there is no difference. Navigating between pop-ups works as expected in "Live view." However, everyone is experiencing this issue in our office while using the published app.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @ChristinaToth 

We tested map service/feature service for all types - point, line, polygon, yet neither of our colleagues can reproduce what you described there - all pop-ups show as expected, in live view or previewed app.

I would suggest providing a sample app or reaching out to Esri Support directly. Thanks for bringing this up.

0 Kudos