Issues with the feature info widget

Jump to solution
07-08-2020 10:51 AM
SébastienMartin
New Contributor III

I’m having some issues since the last update. I noticed that when I add the feature info widget, there is an entity selected by default on my map when I open the app. So if I activate the "Pan to" option, when opening the application, the map centers automatically on this selected entity. So the map have not is default extent.  

(An entity is selected when the app start – only when I add the feature info widget) 

Also, this same widget also brings an error to the List widget. When I select my List View, the application crashes and I have to reload the application.   

I only get this error when I have the Feature Info widget in the app.

I test it to 3 different apps, and I still have the same problems.

(link to the test app : Experience )

Thanks!

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Sebastien,

We issued a patch last night on the list widget. Can you try it on your app? I tested and it worked. I just would like you to verify it.

Also, forgot to add, the feature info widget does a record selection of the first record in the layer and highlights it. Currently, this is enabled by default and something we can look at in the future.  

Cheers,

David 

View solution in original post

6 Replies
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Sebastien,

I am logging this so we can take a look and see what is causing the issue. 

Thanks,

David 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey David Martinez‌ just commenting to follow this thread. cheers

DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Sebastien,

We issued a patch last night on the list widget. Can you try it on your app? I tested and it worked. I just would like you to verify it.

Also, forgot to add, the feature info widget does a record selection of the first record in the layer and highlights it. Currently, this is enabled by default and something we can look at in the future.  

Cheers,

David 

SébastienMartin
New Contributor III

Hi David,

I tried the list and it works now.

For the feature info widget which select the first record, I will remake a data layer with my most centered data as the first record (ObjectId 1). In this way, I will work around the problem.

Thank you for your speedy response

Thanasis_A
New Contributor II

Hi all, I was wondering, regarding the feature info widget that does a record selection of the first record in the layer and zooms on it- I was adding that widget at the Experience builder- did you find any workaround or a hotfix. The truth is that it would be nice to have the option whether to start the app, that includes the feature info widget, with a full extent and not any selection or with the first record selected.  

Thank you!

LaurenMiller78
New Contributor III

Has there been any update to the Feature Info widget? I would like to turn off the widget record selection of the first record and have it be a passive display of what is being selected in a list.  Is this possible?

0 Kudos