Select to view content in your preferred language

Is it possible to disable notification for missing access privileges to layers when opening web experience app?

a week ago
MathiasKPoulsen
New Contributor

Hi, is there a way to turn of this layer warning notification, which is shown when opening an experience builder app?

Using ArcGIS Enterprise 11.3 I have made an experience builder app, where not all users have access to all map image layers. The different access is managed through groups. If a user is not a member of perticular group the user can't see the layer. This works great. But the user will see this warning saying "Sorry, you don’t have access to the resources...".

The user does not need to know there are layers not visible for them. So I want to turn this notification/warning off. Is this possible, or is there another way I can hide layers for specific users?

1 Reply
WeiYing1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @MathiasKPoulsen , this is as design so far, when some resource is not loaded, we show a notification. And this banner is also to prevent you see repeated logins when you try to use the app if some data are not permit. 
You can click ignore on the banner to avoid it until you refresh your app. 

I think we can log an enhancement in future to let you decide whether to show this notification. 

0 Kudos