invalid clientId with Survey widget

03-21-2020 04:15 AM
MatthiasDufour
New Contributor III

Hi

I am working on an Experience (built with developer edition) with a contact form created with the Survey widget.
With version Beta 2.0, the form worked correctly, but since the final version, the form no longer appears and indicates the message "invalid clientId".
I tried to create a new form, but the result is the same.
Thanks for your help.

26 Replies
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Matthias,

Can you provide some details on what your elements your survey contains so we can try and reproduce? Also, where are you seeing the invalid clientid message?

Thanks,

David 

0 Kudos
MatthiasDufour
New Contributor III

Hi david

Here is the link to the form:

https://epavesdugrizzly.maps.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=7ce8480d9c044afe9729630801d3e13e

This form works correctly in an AGOL Experience:

https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/4c77e16f7e284880b1103455dc5d12ca/page/home/?views=view_5

The form is in a view, and the message "invalid clientId" appears at the top left of this view.

invavid clientId

0 Kudos
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for sending this information. I was able to reproduce this using a section and view. I will get this logged and will get this fixed.

David 

SIG1SMAAG
New Contributor II

Hi David

Thank you very much for your answer !

0 Kudos
TRDSYSTEMS
New Contributor II

Greetings David,

Can you please provide the solution for this issue. I believe I have exhausted all possibilities to no avail. You mention that you were able to reproduce; please outline what was done for those of us that continue to be disrupted. I am using ExB ( Developer Version) and every attempt to add a table (new or existing) returns with an "invalid clientid".  Please advise

0 Kudos
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Sorry about that, we have a patch that fixes this issue. arcgis-experience-builder-sdk-resources/patches/1.0/patch1 at master · Esri/arcgis-experience-builde... 

Cheers,

David 

0 Kudos
TRDSYSTEMS
New Contributor II

Greetings David,

Thanks much for the quick response. That Worked marvelously! Seems like I search everywhere for a solution on this with no avail. Nothing like just the right amount of progress when all else seems dark and gloomy:) Once again, much thanks.  

0 Kudos
TRDSYSTEMS
New Contributor II

Greetings David,

Back again. Unfortunately, the bug fix worked for ExB developer but now that I have deployed it on my web server Im now receiving the "invalid clientid" (see attached). Please advise invalid clientid after deploying on my webserver

0 Kudos
MatthiasDufour
New Contributor III

Hi David,

I copied the two files to the right folders.
But it does not work.
I don't have "invalid clientId", but the Survey icon, not my survey.

I restart client service.
I did the test on Chrome, Mozilla and Edge by living the cache.
The result is the same every time.

0 Kudos