Select to view content in your preferred language

Huge empty space in custom popup when displayed in Experience Builder app.

Jump to solution
10-26-2023 08:47 AM
FranklinAlexander
Occasional Contributor III

I am trying to add some custom some very simple content to a popup in a Web Map. The popup displays fine in the Web Map, but when I open the popup from an Experience Builder app, there is a HUGE space below the text. The seems like a serious bug to me, but has any one else had this issue? I am using EXB developer 1.12. Please refer to images:

WebMapPopup.pngWebMapProperties.pngTextConfig.pngEXBPopup.png     HUGE empty space!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
FranklinAlexander

Ha! Yes, it's amazing often that seems to work. In this case, I tried that an then some but after a close examination of the Chrome console I finally found the culprit. The max-height property in my custom theme style.css file was set to 400px for the popup dialog so I just removed the property and that fixed the issue. Not sure if I did that or if it was an inherited property, but my popups look a lot better.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
rVeloz
by
New Contributor II

hello FranklinAlexander.

And you have no stray <br> or <p> or any spacing tags (or possibly img tags) when you look at your popup in Source view?

Screenshot 2023-10-26 095651.png

0 Kudos
leahmaps
Occasional Contributor II

Click this button to view the HTML of your pop-up. Is there anything in there that would create extra paragraphs?

leahmaps_0-1698336087945.png

0 Kudos
FranklinAlexander

Nothing that I can see:

html.png

I tried clicking in the space beneath the html to make sure the was no extra space and there wasn't. The cursor always remains in the expression. Also, if there was any extra space I would think it would show up in the Web Map.

0 Kudos
AngelaSchirck

Did you try a "reboot"? LOL Delete that text content and start over.

0 Kudos
FranklinAlexander

Ha! Yes, it's amazing often that seems to work. In this case, I tried that an then some but after a close examination of the Chrome console I finally found the culprit. The max-height property in my custom theme style.css file was set to 400px for the popup dialog so I just removed the property and that fixed the issue. Not sure if I did that or if it was an inherited property, but my popups look a lot better.

0 Kudos
AngelaSchirck

Great, glad you figured it out.

0 Kudos