Select to view content in your preferred language

How to view multiple related records for one feature in experience builder?

02-12-2024 08:52 AM
Labels (1)
phess_luckstone
Occasional Contributor

Hi

I am trying to create an experience of inspections for wells that I have.  Inspections are quarterly/monthly and I want to be able to click on a feature and have it filter in the table to the left. However I currently can click a record and it will flash the feature but I would much rather have the reverse were I can click the well feature and list all 20+ inspections that have been done.  Any ideas would be highly appreciated.  Thanks!

phess_luckstone_0-1707756593958.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JwHayes
Regular Contributor
ShengdiZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @phess_luckstone ,

In the latest AGOL updates, the message action Record selection changes - Framework - Select / Filter data records support setting up trigger/action connections using layer's relationship. The table widget can display related data using either the selected feature view or the filtered default view, depending on which message action you choose to use. Can you try it?

Thanks,

Shengdi

0 Kudos
ChristopherBowering
Frequent Contributor

Hi there.  I am attempting to do pretty much the same thing.  Do you know if what you described is applicable to Enterprise EB as well?  Could you provide more detailed steps (possibly with some screenshots) of what you are describing?  I am new to configurations within EB.  Thanks!

0 Kudos