Hosted Vector Tile Layer not in Data for setting default visibility

Jump to solution
04-12-2022 10:30 PM
GraemeBrowning
Occasional Contributor III

I'm relatively new to Experience Builder and have authored an experience with four hosted feature layers and one hosted vector tile layer.  All five layers show up in the Map Layers widget of my published experience

I've learned how to set the default visibility for each of the hosted feature layers by clicking Data in the left sidebar of Experience Builder.

However, when I do that the hosted vector tile layer does not show up in the same place and so I am not able to set its default visibility.

Is it possible to set the default visibility of a hosted vector tile layer in an experience?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

A vector tile layer is specific to the map, and has no data that can be accessed outside of the map. Its default visibility has to be set in the web map itself, rather than the Experience.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS

View solution in original post

2 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

A vector tile layer is specific to the map, and has no data that can be accessed outside of the map. Its default visibility has to be set in the web map itself, rather than the Experience.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
GraemeBrowning
Occasional Contributor III

Thanks Josh

Doing as you suggest and setting the default visibility at the map rather than experience level works for me.

- Graeme

0 Kudos