Hosted Feature Layers in AGOL Unable to Export all Records to CSV in Experience Builder

11-09-2023 01:57 PM
Labels (1)
DeannaTeao
New Contributor

I have discovered that I can no longer export all records from the attribute table to CSV of any of our AGOL hosted feature layers using experience builder. I have a map which contains a hosted layer from Portal which still allows this functionality. I exported a CSV of all records in an AGOL hosted feature layer earlier in the week and it worked fine.

This is a very important part of many of my organisations tasks and I have had to implement a work around on many of our experience builders in the meantime. I have had to add the select tool to all experience builders so that the team can select all records manually at which point, the export to CSV works for selected records.

Is anyone else experiencing this error and do we know if there will be a fix for this?

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ChristopherCounsell
MVP Regular Contributor

Not seeing this behavior in spatial or non-spatial tables. ArcGIS Online Experience Builder:

magisian_0-1699579610202.png

Experience Builder uses the source data settings, which you can then disable.

• Check the data source for the widgets in Experience builder that it's still on
  • Has anyone disabled the 'export' button on your hosted feature layers, i.e. as part of tidy up.
0 Kudos
DeannaTeao
New Contributor
Thank you for your reply. It turns out the issue was with browser pop-up settings. Allowing all pop-ups for Experience Builder was the solution 😊
0 Kudos