Select to view content in your preferred language

Filters in Experience Builder, how to hide all the categories of a variable?

09-04-2024 07:05 AM
Labels (1)
NicolásRojas-Vargas
New Contributor

Using the Experience Builder: I have a variable within a dataset that has 5 different categories, which are represented on a map. I created filters (using a filter-widget) so I can view each of these categories separately on the map. Thus, I set up 5 different filters using a single filter-widget. In other words, the 5 filters I implemented are contained within one filter-widget. Everything works fine: if I deactivate the filter for features classified within category A, all features in category A disappear, and the other categories remain visible on the map. The same happens when I activate/deactivate the filters for categories B, C, D, and E. The problem is, when I deactivate all the filters at the same time, all features reappear instead of remaining hidden. Do you have any suggestions on how I can solve this issue?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor

It sounds like the filters are working as intended. If nothing is filtered, everything should be shown.

There is this tip for hiding stuff unless another filter is turned on. I think it should work for you.

GIS Developer
City of Arlington, Texas