Experience Builder Table Widget - Updating Problem

04-19-2023 12:34 AM
Labels (1)
OznurGeze
New Contributor III

Hi all,

I have an issue with table widget in Exp.Builder. There are some survey data in my table. It is updating so much so fast, refreshing the page constantly and because of that I cant edit or examine my data from it. Is refresh interval could be changed? I use my map in other pages so I'd like to keep the interval same if the problem causing from the map. 

Is there any other solution? 

exptablewidget1.PNG

exptablewidget2.PNG

  Thanks in advance,

öznur

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Shen_Zhang
Esri Contributor

Hi @OznurGeze 

I found you mentioned this issue in another identical question - I'm not sure if it helped you in some way. It would be great if you could provide more details on how did you configure your app, which will help us find out what may cause the problem.

Another thing worth mentioning is that data source in ExB monitors changes in framework level. It means if you make edits on data in the app, widgets using the same data will refresh to pick up the update. It's a synchronization mechanism that keep data up-to-date. 

However, changes made elsewhere (outside the ExB app, e.g. MapViewer) should not lead to auto-refreshings. In this kind of scenarios you have to refresh related widgets manually (if applicable) or reload the app to update your data source.

Shen Zhang
0 Kudos