Experience Builder (Service Layer Authentication for public and Organizational group users )

06-14-2021 02:04 AM
Labels (2)
ismd1805
New Contributor II

Hello, Currently I am working on Web Experience Builder. I have a question which explains below,

For example, I have twelve map service layers. I wanted to develop an application with ten layers and these layers will available by users without ArcGIS online login. The remaining two layers will be accessible by the login option. I have share ten layers as public and the remaining two share with the organizational group. But when I build an app with these twelve layers and share it, that always require the credential for both public user and organization group users to access the app. But I have wanted to public users can see with out login with ArcGIS credential.

I was wondering in the Experience builder is there any way to prepare one application where ten layers can see without login and the remaining two layers can see with login.

Thanks in Advance

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DaveFullerton
Occasional Contributor III

You might try asking this in ArcGIS Online Questions:

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-online-questions/bd-p/arcgis-online-questions

0 Kudos