Experience Builder Print Widget?

03-25-2020 06:23 AM
DanAllen
Occasional Contributor III

Is there a print widget, current or planned for experience builder?  I certainly cant seem to find it anywhere in the builder or help menu.

thanks

21 Replies
KaraUtter
Occasional Contributor III

It's unreasonable to have to use developer edition for a custom print widget for as many in-house apps as we have for our departments. Developer also is not up to par in any of their software, including Experience Builder. So to move to Developers edition might allow a print widget, but it would take away from other available functions that AGOL has over the developers edition.

The road map said that a print widget would be coming to AGOL Experience Builder as of 4th quarter of 2021 - wondering where that is in it's implementation?

0 Kudos
Arsha_Amiranti
New Contributor

This widget is exactly what I'm looking for and using Developer version is not an option, because of maintenance matter. Simple workaround I did is create the app in WAB with print widget and embed it in EB. Which is not really the best solution but it works for now. Definitely support the idea of having print widget for the next release!