Select to view content in your preferred language

Experience Builder fixed window incorrectly appearing on page and not closing

3 weeks ago
EllieLinden
New Contributor III

I have a Web Experience with 2 existing fixed windows (containing a button widget) that open with specific pages. I’m trying to create a 3rd window to open with a different page, but am running into roadblocks. I would’ve thought that I would just need to just duplicate the window, then within the appropriate page set the “Open with Window” to be the new window. However, when I try to do that, 2 issues are occurring: 1) The new window incorrectly appears on the other pages (even those pages aren’t connected to the new window), and 2) the new window is not closing when the user clicks on the button (or anywhere outside of the button). #2 occurs on both the page that’s supposed to display the window as well as the pages that incorrectly show the window. The new window only incorrectly appears on the pages that have the other existing windows set.

I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong, or if this is a bug.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ShengdiZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @EllieLinden ,

I'm not sure about your configuration. Can you share your app with me or record a video to reproduce the bug?

Shengdi

0 Kudos
EllieLinden
New Contributor III

I was able to fix this within the Button widget (which was the widget within the window) under the "Content" tab, within the "Set link" set the "Link to" to be "Page," then selecting the current page. I needed to do this for all the windows in my web experience. 

0 Kudos