Select to view content in your preferred language

Experience Builder Editor in mobile view

03-13-2023 07:24 AM
AnneReynolds
New Contributor II

I set up an editor in Experience Builder.  The features are editable in desktop view, but when I switch to Mobile View, it says no editable features found.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
TianWen
Esri Contributor

Could you send me a sample app about it? Probably, it is caused by the layout change and our lazy loading mechanism, so the map widget does not finish loading data. But we may need more information to confirm it.

0 Kudos
AnneReynolds
New Contributor II
https://experience.arcgis.com/builder/?id=8540a89bb8b344d4b99ddb641e5710af&views=page

There are many pages ... I made RTP Comments the Home page for your convenience.
0 Kudos
TianWen
Esri Contributor

Thanks for the app. I see where the problem is. The map widget will be unloaded when you switch to another tab. It is not recommended to put the map widget and the connected widget (Edit, Legend, etc.) in different tabs.

TianWen_0-1682402318523.png

0 Kudos
AnneReynolds
New Contributor II
With the inability to shore up the Editor box (ie: the Settings and filter options being above the features) it seems impossible to use Experience as a Mobile Public Comment Tool. Unless you can share a layout that allows for the map and editor in one tab that works?
0 Kudos