Select to view content in your preferred language

Experience Builder Edit Widget - Issue - Not editing just the selected record but also overwriting previously selected records

Jump to solution
07-18-2022 11:30 AM
Labels (1)
ANRGIS
by
Frequent Contributor

I am running into an issue using the Edit Widget in Experience Builder. I am using it to edit records in a related table in a hosted AGOL feature layer. I have a list widget that shows the records, when a record is selected in the list the Edit widget shows the configured fields and allows me to make a change and update the attributes. The strange behavior I am running into occurs when I then try to select another record in the list and make an edit. In this case once I hit update on the edit widget it seems to select all previously selected records in the list and over write their attributes with those from the most recent edit widget contents. I have included a screen recording of this behavior, in this example selected records in the list (left) show up with a green background. This behavior seems to preclude the ability to perform edits to multiple records which is quite surprising.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TianWen
Esri Contributor

The problem has been fixed in the 10.3 release. Please try and let me know if you have any other questions.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TianWen
Esri Contributor

The problem has been fixed in the 10.3 release. Please try and let me know if you have any other questions.

0 Kudos