Select to view content in your preferred language

Experience Builder Developer Edition 1.5 - source data from map not available to query widget

Jump to solution
08-25-2021 12:44 PM
DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Hi - does anyone know why a source layer selected from your experience builder developer 1.5 edition map would not be available to the query widget, when the same layer is available to the layer list widget?

I have an source webmap built from/in map viewer beta on in our 10.9 portal.

The layers and webmap are all public.

The layers are all available to the layer list widget, and so when I deploy the app to my webserver, I do see all the layers.

BUT, a Street layer for Query Widget, selected from the map as the data source, is NOT available to the query widget. I get a whole host of jimu errors when I open the query widget:

DavidColey_0-1629920634122.png

This could not be a more simple deployment.  I'm just trying to get some simple things resolved before trying to add in custom widgets and code.  It shouldn't even require a client id because everything is public.

@DavidMartinez  perhaps you have seen this??

0 Kudos
10 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

I am glad this is being fixed in the next release as I am encountering the same issue with some custom widgets I am developing that have some dependency on the jimu-for-builder folder too, once deployed.