Select to view content in your preferred language

Experience Builder Developer - Download Does not Work

Jump to solution
Tuesday
ericsamson_tract
New Contributor II

When attempting to download my experience builder application, I receive a a "Not Found" message on screen. Within my server terminal, I get the following error messages:

[Error: ENOTEMPTY: directory not empty, rmdir 'C:\Users\Eric\Documents\dev\experience_builder\arcgis-experience-builder-1.14\ArcGISExperienceBuilder\server\temp\0\cdn\6\widgets\draw-custom\dist\runtime'] {
errno: -4051,
code: 'ENOTEMPTY',
syscall: 'rmdir',
path: 'C:\\Users\\Eric\\Documents\\dev\\experience_builder\\arcgis-experience-builder-1.14\\ArcGISExperienceBuilder\\server\\temp\\0\\cdn\\6\\widgets\\draw-custom\\dist\\runtime'
}
[Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, copyfile 'C:\Users\Eric\Documents\dev\experience_builder\arcgis-experience-builder-1.14\ArcGISExperienceBuilder\client\dist\widgets\layout\sidebar\src\setting\translations\sl.js' -> 'C:\Users\Eric\Documents\dev\experience_builder\arcgis-experience-builder-1.14\ArcGISExperienceBuilder\server\temp\0\cdn\6\widgets\layout\sidebar\src\setting\translations\sl.js'] {
errno: -4058,
code: 'ENOENT',
syscall: 'copyfile',
path: 'C:\\Users\\Eric\\Documents\\dev\\experience_builder\\arcgis-experience-builder-1.14\\ArcGISExperienceBuilder\\client\\dist\\widgets\\layout\\sidebar\\src\\setting\\translations\\sl.js',
dest: 'C:\\Users\\Eric\\Documents\\dev\\experience_builder\\arcgis-experience-builder-1.14\\ArcGISExperienceBuilder\\server\\temp\\0\\cdn\\6\\widgets\\layout\\sidebar\\src\\setting\\translations\\sl.js'
}

These files do exist and appear to be fine. Everytime I try to re-download, I actually get different error messages each time, which leads me to think these aren't very helpful at all.

Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ericsamson_tract
New Contributor II

Thank you all for the suggestions, didn't realize how common this was. This should really be in the documentation or a note in the actual application when attempting to download.

My issue was my virus protection. We had to turn it off temporarily for the download to work. Working with IT for a permanent solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Junshan_Liu
Occasional Contributor

Can you take a full screenshot of the error so I can see which files cause this error?

0 Kudos
MohammedHilal_K
New Contributor III

Hi,
try with the below code which you can run from server folder.

node -e "require('./src/middlewares/dev/apps/app-download.js').zipApp('0', 'app.zip')

Here, '0' is the appID and 'app.zip' u can rename as per your wish. 

JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-experience-builder-questions/possible-solution-if-the-exb-downl...

This is a commonly encountered issue. It appears to have multiple causes and solutions. See this thread for different ways people have dealt with it. The simplest possible solutions are running your command prompt in Admin mode and disabling your antivirus/firewall software, so start with those.

GIS Developer
City of Arlington, Texas
ericsamson_tract
New Contributor II

Thank you! The issue was my antivirus software.

0 Kudos
ericsamson_tract
New Contributor II

Thank you all for the suggestions, didn't realize how common this was. This should really be in the documentation or a note in the actual application when attempting to download.

My issue was my virus protection. We had to turn it off temporarily for the download to work. Working with IT for a permanent solution.

0 Kudos