Experience Builder Data Source Issue

04-27-2021 08:35 AM
JosephCarl2
New Contributor III

Hello,

I have an issue with an experience I created in ArcGIS Online, it would appear as though a datasource was deleted, and my sources are stuck loading, meaning I am unable to resource this.  I am also unable to connect to any of my data sources.  The Data source tab is just stuck on the loading bar.  I can't fix the issue or republish as that will cause the entire experience to malfunction.

3 Replies
AaronKoelker
Occasional Contributor III

Hey Joseph did you ever find a fix for this issue? I'm running into the same thing. App was working fine for a while but what I suspect is one of the data sources I'm referencing is down or having timeout issues. I have a replacement feed, but I can't get the Data tab to unfreeze for me to add it.

-Aaron
0 Kudos
JosephCarl2
New Contributor III

Hi Aaron,

My issue was tied to a service from our server, it wasn't deleted so to get the data feed to unfreeze I ended up making the service public, make my changes to the new data sources, and locked the new service down.  Not sure if it will help you but no issues since.  I tried copying the experience and editing the json in ago assistant, and neither of these helped.

0 Kudos
AaronKoelker
Occasional Contributor III

Yikes. Unfortunately the service I'm referencing isn't mine, so that won't work for me, but I really appreciate the quick followup.

Hopefully the service I'm referencing will become accessible again so I can remove it -- but definitely a pretty major bug/issue.

EDIT: I was eventually able to get in once the service was restored. Not sure what I could've done if they had deleted the service or made it private, though. Makes me hesitant to reference any data not managed by my organization.

-Aaron
0 Kudos