Experience Builder Constantly Crashing

04-28-2022 08:20 AM
MelanieWilliams1
New Contributor III

Has anyone else had issues with Experience Build crashing on a regular basis?  

For us, this has been happening off and on for several months now.  We get both error of "not enough memory" and "something went wrong" from the browser.  Mostly work in Chrome but this happens in Firefox as well.  It doesn't seem to matter if it is a complex project or ones with a simple map and few other simple widgets.  We have also tried closing all other programs on our machines when this occurs.  

Various troubleshooting efforts have been tried to figure out if there is a particular widget, dataset, browser, or complexity level of a project that might be causing the issue.  However, we have had no luck.  It is also not consistent from day to day.  Co-worker had it crashing ever few minutes yesterday and I was working for several hours with only one crash.  This morning, I'm working in the same project and it's crashing about every 3 to 5 minutes.  

Does anyone else experience?

10 Replies
Rob_Hughes_32Alpha
Occasional Contributor

I am having the same issue with an app I'm building using several embedded Insights dashboards. It crashes maybe once every 10 minutes on whatever tab I'm working on, then when I check the others it has crashed the rest too.

I'm using the web version on Vivaldi which is Chrome based