Experience Builder Basemaps don't reload switching between pages?

04-30-2020 07:44 PM
AFackler_NAPSG
Occasional Contributor

I created an experience using two different web apps and embedded them into different pages. When I first load them both they work as they should, but if I switch back and forth the topo basemap seems to just disappear. I have to refresh the page entirely. Is there any way to combat this? (see images below)

Page 1 Loads (admin page)

Page 2 loads (public page):

Back to page 1, the topo map disappears. Sometimes the hillshade stays, sometimes both are gone if I go back and forth editing points

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hey Adam,

I was unable to reproduce your issue, Can you share the experience? If not, can you describe the setup including the type of services you're using? For example, are these online or enterprise? 

Thanks,

David

0 Kudos
AFackler_NAPSG
Occasional Contributor

David,

Of the two pages/ apps i'm switching between, one of the apps is public and the other is only for the org, but here's the link anyway Experience . Both apps are using ArcGIS Online and use the embed tool to be placed into the experience. Functionally they are fine, the widgets work and I can do everything I can normally do, it's just the basemap disappears.

0 Kudos
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Adam,

Thanks. I can't reproduce your issue. Are the two maps for Public and Admin the same underlying data? 

David

0 Kudos
PaulDoherty2
Occasional Contributor III

I'm wondering if this issue is specific to Experience Builder OR is it specific to the Community Topographic basemap. I notice the hillshade will persist, but then the actual topo basemap will disappear if I leave it open in an app for an extended period of time. Then when I refresh, it comes back. 

.Kelly Gerrow‌ - This has proved tricky to repro, but let us know if best to go to Esri Support. 

0 Kudos