Error Downloading Experience in EBD 1.8.1

05-16-2022 10:05 AM
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Experience Builder Developer Edition 1.8.1

I've created an Experience and successfully downloaded it on another machine without issue. But on one particular machine, I see this error when attempting to download the Experience:

[Error: EBUSY: resource busy or locked, rmdir 'C:\Users\jcarlson\Desktop\ExperienceBuilder1.8\server\temp\mapviewer\cdn\20\widgets\common\list\src'] {
errno: -4082,
code: 'EBUSY',
syscall: 'rmdir',
path: 'C:\\Users\\jcarlson\\Desktop\\ExperienceBuilder1.8\\server\\temp\\mapviewer\\cdn\\20\\widgets\\common\\list\\src'
}

The \temp\ directory doesn't even exist prior to my attempt to download, so it's not like I've got the folder open elsewhere.

On successive attempts to download, I get other messages, all related to the temp directory.

This is a fresh install of Experience Builder, and I have the patch applied. As far as I can tell, it's the same versions of everything running on this machine as the others, so I can't figure out why I'm seeing an error like this.

Anyone else experienced this?

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
4 Replies
JennaWalz3
New Contributor III

Did you ever figure out this issue?

0 Kudos
LeahClark
New Contributor III

Did you ever figure this out?

0 Kudos
JennaWalz3
New Contributor III

I would try turning off your antivirus. This worked for me.

0 Kudos
MarkEastwood
Occasional Contributor II

@jcarlson were you able to resolve the issue? I'm running into the same problem and turning off antivirus doesn't fix the problem. 

0 Kudos