Entire Attribute Table in Experience Builder

09-22-2020 12:38 PM
BennyNein
New Contributor III

Good afternoon,

I'm really hoping there is a setting I'm missing or a work around for this problem I'm experiencing. I would appreciate ANY feedback. I am making a web experience through the experience builder and I was hoping to add an attribute table below the already existing map widget in my layout.

I have seen the feature info widget, but that's not what I'm looking for. While the feature info widget is really nice, I was hoping to be able to see the entire attribute table of the data I'm depicting instead of just selected features. Is this a possibility? Thank you. 

0 Kudos
8 Replies
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Benny,

Unfortunately, not in the current release without adding it through code. However, we will have an attribute table available in our release next month.

David

BennyNein
New Contributor III

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. When you say the code do you mean the embed widget? Is there a guide on how to create an attribute table from that? And when is the release date?

0 Kudos
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Benny,

Sorry I meant via custom code through a widget. We are aiming for a release in mid October around the 14th.

David 

0 Kudos
KevinTelles
New Contributor II

We are aiming for a release in mid October around the 14th.

Hi, David.

Any news on the release? I am really interested in this update.

0 Kudos
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Kevin,

We released it on Sunday evening. Please feel free to check it out.

Cheers,

David

0 Kudos
KevinTelles
New Contributor II

I see only the 1.1 version in the download page:

ArcGIS for Developers 

0 Kudos
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

Check this blog post for the Table widget.

0 Kudos
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Kevin,

I see what you're looking for. The 1.2 developer edition is scheduled to release the first week of November. 

Cheers,

David