Select to view content in your preferred language

Enabling pop-ups for Query widget results in Experience Builder for ArcGIS Enterprise 11.2

04-25-2024 01:25 PM
Labels (1)
esteele
New Contributor II

I'm configuring the query widget within Experience Builder for ArcGIS Enterprise 11.2, and it behaves almost nothing like it does within the Web App Builder templates. It seems to be lacking a lot of functionality. Most importantly, I'm unable to click on polygons in the query results output within the map to open pop-ups. I have researched a lot on this already, but can't find anything about enabling pop-ups on the query results.

Clicking through each result in the list to highlight the corresponding polygon in the map is not an option. 

This has to be a bug, or perhaps I'm overlooking something basic. 

Thanks in advance for any help!

0 Kudos
12 Replies
esteele
New Contributor II

Thank you, Tonghui. That's great this will be included in future development. Do you know which version of Enterprise/EB this will be included in?

0 Kudos
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

@esteele 

The "Show pop-up upon feature selection" option inside the Map widget has been released since the 2023 Nov release, as Jeffery mentioned here;

The Export to item feature was released in AGOL 2024 Mar;

The upcoming Enterprise 11.3 release will pick up both features.

0 Kudos
esteele
New Contributor II

"Show pop-up upon feature selection" is not sufficient because it does not enable pop-ups for the query results by clicking on the features in the map. Users need to be able to interact with the query results in the map, not in the query results window. I'm hoping that the Export to item feature will solve this problem and allow for opening pop-ups on query results by clicking on the features in the map. 

0 Kudos