Select to view content in your preferred language

Edit Widgets Not Working on Multiple Pages in Experience Builder

09-05-2024 07:57 AM
Labels (1)
aawadrsk
Emerging Contributor

Hi everyone,

I’m configuring an Experience Builder application with multiple pages, and I’ve added a widget controller in the page header that includes an Edit widget. The same layer is used in all the maps across the different tabs, but when I try to configure the Edit widget, it only gives me the option to select the layers from the current map.

When I configure it for just one map, the Edit widget doesn’t work properly on the other pages, and all the features are grayed out.

Has anyone encountered this issue or found a way to configure the Edit widget to work across multiple pages? Any advice or solutions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
aawadrsk
Emerging Contributor

Hi Alix, any idea about the prolem above?

@AlixVezina

0 Kudos
RoseSimancasM
Esri Contributor

Hello @aawadrsk 

I understand that you are using the same layer on all the pages. I was wondering if you are also using the same map across all the pages, or if they are different maps?

You need to configure the widget by adding a "New Editable Layer", Select "Data," then click the "Add New Data" This function is located at the bottom of the panel. You can choose whether to use data from a map or from a layer, based on your preference and then click "Done."

Thanks

The Science of Where
0 Kudos