Select to view content in your preferred language

Edit widget not showing all attributes after June 2024 update

Jump to solution
3 weeks ago
M_Noonan
New Contributor II

After the June 2024 update the edit widget is no longer showing all the attributes when "Attribute only" is selected in content configuration. It looks like the "Geometry and attribute" is working fine.

The only attributes shown in the edit widget are those fields from a query or search.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TianWen
Esri Contributor

Could you please clear your browser cache and try again? We've seen similar issues caused by cached data.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
TianWen
Esri Contributor

Thank you for the post! We are unable to reproduce the issue. Could you provide a sample app for further investigation? Thank you!

0 Kudos
M_Noonan
New Contributor II

I have attached three screenshots of the issue. One shows empty fields in the edit tool. This is data for these fields, but its not displaying. Notice that the common name field is filled. This is the field visible in a related table under species (Edit tool with species related table.png). The issue now seems to only affect related tables. When I posted the issue, the feature class was also affected, but it seems fine now.

0 Kudos
TianWen
Esri Contributor

Could you please clear your browser cache and try again? We've seen similar issues caused by cached data.

0 Kudos
M_Noonan
New Contributor II

Looks like its fixed now. I didn't need to clear my cache. I was able to replicate the issue in a new browser that I installed just to test it. Its working in both browsers now.