Select to view content in your preferred language

EB - Map widget zoomed in "Map data not yet available"

2 weeks ago
kmsmikrud
Regular Contributor

Hi,

I have an EB set up with a map widget that uses the Imagery hybrid base map which I have used in other web apps like Dashboards.

I am seeing when zoomed in on the map, the imagery disappears and a message "Map data not yet available" appears checkered across the basemap. Why is the imagery not showing? It doesn't do this in other web apps/ArcGIS Pro?

EB_BaseMap_MapDataNotYetAvailable.jpg

I have seen this in both Mozilla and Edge.

Thanks in advance,
Kathy

3 Replies
ShaneONeill_144
Esri Contributor

I haven't been able to recreate the same behaviour- Is this happening on all web maps with the Imagery Hybrid basemap? If you create a new web map and link it within the map widget, does it occur?

0 Kudos
kmsmikrud
Regular Contributor

Thanks @ShaneONeill_144 for taking a look.  It looks like I'm actually using just the Imagery for the basemap, but I did try a new map with the imagery basemap and added to the map widget and I'm not seeing the behavior today. Although it wasn't consistent yesterday so I'll keep an eye on it, possibly the web browser or something on my computer maybe is getting bogged down. We will soon have other users using the app too and will see if they can reproduce. 

Thanks for your time,

Kathy

0 Kudos
ShaneONeill_144
Esri Contributor

@kmsmikrud Yes please keep an eye on the behaviour and do let us know if others are able to reproduce - I'd be happy to look into this further for you if so.