Select to view content in your preferred language

Draw widget in ExB not showing option for measurement label

06-14-2023 09:27 PM
Labels (1)
JoelMcKechnie
New Contributor III

Earlier today the draw widget was displaying the option to display length/area/coordinates (depending on the feature type). That functionality has now disappeared – in that time I haven't changed the settings for this widget.

Has anyone else experienced this? Am I missing something?

I've tried deleting the widget and adding it back in – no change.

What I have changed in that time has been within the Print widget settings/test printing maps. Could the printing cause an issue with the draw widget? Wondering if that's why ExB Draw widget doesn't have support for text boxes like WAB... which is another gripe.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Shen_Zhang
Esri Contributor

Hi @JoelMcKechnie 

Do you mean Show measurement options are not displayed here? 

Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 16.25.35.png

There is an option called Enable measurement in the draw widget settings. This option controls the display of measurement toggles in the draw widget. By default, it is disabled, which means that newly added widgets will not show the related options. Once you enable this option, the measurement options will become visible.

Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 16.35.51.png

Could you please provide a sample app that exhibits the symptoms you described? This information will help us investigate the cause of the issue more effectively. Thanks!

Shen Zhang
0 Kudos
JoelMcKechnie
New Contributor III

Hi Shen

Yes that's correct. I can't share this particular app as some of the data is confidential but I'll try reproduce it with a sharable version and share the link here.

Cheers
Joel