Date filter changes the date selected?

09-15-2022 01:50 PM
CarlisleHaworth1
New Contributor III

I have setup an experience with a filter pointing to a date-formatted attribute. When a user chooses a date for the first time, or after the filter is reset, the actual date that shows up in the filter is one day before what was selected. For example, if I choose 9/13/2022 on the calendar that pops up and then click done or click off the calendar, it switches it to 9/12/2022. If I try a second time without resetting the filter, it behaves normally and does not change. Once I reset the filter and try again, it happens again. I've tried to attach a gif that shows an example.

thanks,
Carlisle

0 Kudos
8 Replies
CarlisleHaworth1
New Contributor III

Here is the example

0 Kudos
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @CarlisleHaworth1

Thanks for providing the example. It does look like an incorrect behavior. However, this is my test on AGOL (first time and after resetting are the same behavior):

FF432A1B-C2EB-4E2E-99AD-200D52C836AD.GIF

Thus, unfortunately, there must be something else because I couldn't find a way to reproduce the issue. What is your ExB version (dev/Enterpriser or AGOL)? A shared app may help us find the cause.

0 Kudos
CarlisleHaworth1
New Contributor III

Hi Tonghui, that is interesting to see, thanks for sharing. This is just the AGOL version, and I unfortunately cannot share this due to confidentiality on this project. Do you have any ideas on what I can look into or ways to troubleshoot this? For now, I've told our users to be aware of this, but would love to resolve it. 

0 Kudos
CarlisleHaworth1
New Contributor III

Hi @TonghuiMing , I could put together a redacted version of this app and share it with you if that would help find the cause. If so, what's the best way to share it with you?

TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

You can DM me directly, thanks.

0 Kudos
CarlisleHaworth1
New Contributor III

Hi @TonghuiMing , I created a group to add you for access, but I do not know your AGOL account name. Can you send that to me so I can add you?

0 Kudos
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

@CarlisleHaworth1 This issue should be fixed with the latest AGOL 10.3 release. Let me know if you still see any unexpected behaviors and thanks for staying with us.

0 Kudos
CarlisleHaworth1
New Contributor III

@TonghuiMing, thanks for reaching out. I did confirm that the issue has been resolved. The date filter no longer switches after making a selection. 

0 Kudos