Customize Sketch Widget API for ArcGIS Experience Builder Developer Edition

10-08-2020 11:39 AM
Henry_PeleshBW
Occasional Contributor

Hello all,

I am looking to customize my sketch widget in my Experience Builder developer edition. Currently, I have the sketch widget working properly in my experience builder environment, but the color of the graphics are defaulted to black.

I want the user to be able change the colors of the graphics from the GraphicsLayer through the Sketch Widget. In addition, I would like the user to be able to place text annotations onto the Web Map. The functionality should model the Draw Widget from WAB.

Please let me know if anyone knows how I can implement either of these concepts. 

Thanks,

Henry

0 Kudos
1 Reply
FredericPoliart_EsriAU
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Henry.

The latest Experience Builder updates include some DRAW widget, but it is currently only available for the ArcGIS Online version of Experience Builder , and not for the ExB developer Edition yet. 
https://doc.arcgis.com/en/experience-builder/latest/configure-widgets/draw-widget.htm#ESRI_SECTION1_... 

I would be interested to see your Sketch widget ,  to modify the symbology of the drawn polygons or lines, you will need to get the "renderer" , which is usually some JSON object with outline, color, thickness, etc.

If you can share your Sketch widget for Experience Builder, I'd be happy to see if we can help. 

0 Kudos