Combine 2 widgets in a single one

06-23-2022 01:44 AM
Valentin
New Contributor III

Hello there, 

I was wondering if there is a way to combine 2 widgets (filter with table) in a single one. It seems it is not possible right now to do so without coding anything so i need the code of these widgets.

I know there is a repository on Github with custom widget (https://github.com/Esri/arcgis-experience-builder-sdk-resources) but i would to know if we could do this without coding anything.

Any advices is welcome ! 🙂

0 Kudos
4 Replies
TianWen
Esri Contributor

Thanks for the post! What specific capabilities for the two widgets do you want to include in your "new widget"?

0 Kudos
Valentin
New Contributor III

Hello, you're welcome

I want capabilities of the 2 widgets. I mean , i would like when i click on the widget ; the filter widget capabilities and the table (or feature infos) widget capabilities in a same "window".

So, instead of placing 2 different widgets (filter and table for example), you just have one widget which do the job of both of them. 

I don't think i made myself clear ahah, so here is a picture of how i imagined the widget should be : 

Valentin_0-1656059767265.png

So, the widget will open this window (in the red form) which includes functionnalities of the filter and table widget.

I hope you could understand me.

Any advices is welcome 🙂

0 Kudos
TianWen
Esri Contributor

I think you can try to use the sidebar layout and put the two widgets that you want in it.

0 Kudos
Valentin
New Contributor III

Yeah sure but that is not exactly what i would like. 

I was thinking about a custom widget which i can have in all my future app, but if we are talking about custom widget i surely have to code it myself.

0 Kudos