Charts Not Updating

3 weeks ago
Labels (1)
GaryMorris
New Contributor III

I am building an Experience Builder App (version 1.5) that is linked to a Dashboard, it is essentially the Pre-Incident Reporting Solution.  I published the layers I am using from our SDE to Portal and created the apps.  I am having two problems

1) The charts in the Experience Builder App and the Dashboard are not updating when data is edited.

2) I am trying to use the "FeatureSetByPortalItem" function in an Arcade script.  I am getting an error of "Unable to execute Arcade script" error.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

Hi @GaryMorris ,

Are the charts created in Experience Builder or from Dashboard? 

0 Kudos
GaryMorris
New Contributor III

Both; The plan is to have someone editing the data with an Experience Builder App that has a chart.  The EB App is connected to a Dashboard that has two charts that are not updating. 

0 Kudos
WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

Do you mean the Dashboard charts will not be updated once you editing data in ExB, right?
Do you see the other EXB charts get updated? Would you be able to share you app so I can take a further look? 

0 Kudos
GaryMorris
New Contributor III

Correct, the charts in both Experience builder and Dashboard do not update and I cant get the FeatureSetByPortal Item to work as well.  I linked to both of them below:

Pre-Incident Plan Dashboard (arcgis.com)

Pre-Incident Plan Manager (arcgis.com)

0 Kudos