Select to view content in your preferred language

Change layer view shown in initial map view by Experience Builder Page

02-07-2024 08:32 AM
NancyDees
Regular Contributor

I found this post which was helpful in removing layers from the initial view. I also have 3 views setup filtering the data for a Feature Layer.

NancyDees_0-1707323298740.png

Is there a way to set the initial view for each page in a Multi-Page Experience without adding separate web-maps for each page EG on Page 1 I would like the initial map to be New Development View, on Page 2  Redevelopment View  and on Page 3 Land View?

2 Replies
SandraCHayden
Regular Contributor

This sounds pretty neat and I can imagine wanting to do something similar myself.

0 Kudos
AliciaFerrerCosta
New Contributor

Hi @NancyDees , any luck with the issue you posted earlier in the year?

I'm after having a page with two different views of the same webmap. The idea is having a map that opens up by default with a combination of layers on to go along with an intro text. Then, having a section of text linked to a different view of the same map. If a user clicks on that section, the same map with different combination of layers on is to come up.

I can see the option of using a webmap with different extents. However, I cannot see an option for configuring a view of a webmap with different combination of layers turned on for different views.

0 Kudos