Select to view content in your preferred language

Can't zoom to a specific layer in a grouping

02-01-2022 09:13 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a web scene with mesh data located in multiple cities. In order to keep things organized I have used layer grouping to organize all of my meshes by city.  Within Scene viewer I am able to group the layers and zoom into each layer individually.

I'm trying to make an Experience Builder app with the same Web Scene, but I can't get the layers widget to work correctly. 

I am able to see my layer groups however I am unable to interact indiviually with the layers themselves. I want to be able to zoom into specific layers, but the zoom into button is only on the group name area.

Does anyone know how I can view and interact with grouped layers correctly in Experience Builder?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @Anonymous User - this is an issue that we know of and there is also a Support issue (BUG-000141100) open. We will take a look at it.

0 Kudos
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

This has been fixed for the latest AGOL 10.2 release.

0 Kudos
jcokin1
New Contributor III

Hey @TonghuiMing you mentioned that this had been fixed in AGOL 10.2 (2022) but when I last looked at some grouped layers in AGOL there is NO functionality to zoom into that layer once it is grouped. Only the top level grouping has additional functions. Can you clear this up? Am I missing something? Thanks! screen_capture_agol_can_not_zoom_to_a_specific_layer_when_grouped_2024-06-24_11-02-55.jpeg