Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Experience Builder 1.12 - Data Actions for List Widget not working

07-19-2023 03:39 PM
ClangDevGuy
Regular Contributor

Hey,

I've been going through the process of upgrading my applications/widgets from ExB version 1.10 to 1.12 and noticed that the out-of-the-box List Widget data action isn't working correctly anymore.

I have two different List widgets, Site and Site Updates which have a 1-to-many relationship, so when I click on the "Site" List it will show all the related "Site Updates" in the other list. It worked great in version 1.10 but not in version 1.12 where now the Site Updates list returns 0 records.

Here is action setup I am using:

ClangDevGuy_0-1689806211854.png

I would appreciate any help, Thanks!

0 Kudos
11 Replies
ClangDevGuy
Regular Contributor

Thanks Dan, I have been going through the process of upgrading to ExB 1.13 and hosting it to get around this issue. 

Just wanted to know if you can expand on your last statement when developing custom widgets in a higher DE version and if there is anything I would really need to consider? 

0 Kudos
DanJiang
Esri Contributor

I think if you want to use the custom widget in your portal, for example, creating exb apps with portal home app and consuming those custom widgets, the core version of the custom widget and portal exb home app must be the same, as the new version may have enhancements or new features that are not compatible with the old version. But if your apps are deployed outside the portal, I think it should be no problem. 

0 Kudos