Select to view content in your preferred language

Advanced formatting on a table in exb

Jump to solution
04-09-2024 09:52 AM
Labels (1)
ellipsol
New Contributor III

I'm working with ArcGIS Enterprise 10.8.1 and I think that puts me at exbVersion 1.0.  I want to do Advanced Formatting of a table, similar to how I can do so in a Dashboard. Is advanced formatting available in an EXB?

Below is formatting in my Dashboard, where the cell background color is red, and the text is white for negative values.

Capture.PNG

I think the EXB offers more robust design options, so I'd like to work from an EXB. I created an EXB from a template and add the table as a New sheet. I do not see an option to do advanced formatting on this table.

exb.PNG

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor

Conditional table formatting is not an option currently in any version of Experience Builder.

You would need to use Developer Edition and either make a custom table widget or alter the css of the existing Table Widget. Even if you do not have the programming skills for this task, I still recommend using Developer Edition, as the version of Experience Builder in Enterprise 10.8.1 lacks so many features it is practically useless. Here is a guide to Developer Edition for non-developers.

GIS Developer
City of Arlington, Texas

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor

Conditional table formatting is not an option currently in any version of Experience Builder.

You would need to use Developer Edition and either make a custom table widget or alter the css of the existing Table Widget. Even if you do not have the programming skills for this task, I still recommend using Developer Edition, as the version of Experience Builder in Enterprise 10.8.1 lacks so many features it is practically useless. Here is a guide to Developer Edition for non-developers.

GIS Developer
City of Arlington, Texas
0 Kudos