Select to view content in your preferred language

Add Images within text box in Experience Builder

10-16-2023 11:55 AM
DaveK
by
Occasional Contributor

Hello! 

I'm creating an ExB application and within it I have an About window that has some instructional text. I'd like to add images and icons to the text box similar to the About window in WAB. I can't seem to figure out how to do this within ExB. Is it possible to add images to text boxes? 

Image of a WAB About window for reference:

DaveK_0-1697482430531.png

Thanks. 

15 Replies
RishV-B
New Contributor II

It looks great! but so much work around for it. I hope ESRI will add either a new widget for that, or allow existing widget to combine text with images.

JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor

@KaraUtter2 @Christina_Appleby Would either of you be interested in writing up your procedure for the Tips and Tricks Board? I am always trying to get more authors involved and it would be good to get the perspective of someone who's done it.

GIS Developer
City of Arlington, Texas
0 Kudos
Christina_Appleby
New Contributor II

@JeffreyThompson2 Absolutely! I've never contributed to the Tips and Tricks Board before, so I do just create a post?

0 Kudos
JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor

Yes. If you can please use this Create a Blog Post option. I will have to approve it before it will go live but that will be easiest on me.

JeffreyThompson2_0-1713538016817.png

If you can't do that, go over to the Questions board and make a post there.

JeffreyThompson2_1-1713538080300.png

GIS Developer
City of Arlington, Texas
0 Kudos
Christina_Appleby
New Contributor II

Should I submit it for review or post it when I'm finished?

0 Kudos
JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor

Just hit Post. I think they wind up doing the same thing either way. I will be able to clean it up afterwards if there is any issue.

GIS Developer
City of Arlington, Texas
0 Kudos