Style Settings for Widgets Within Widget Controller

02-17-2021 08:43 PM
DaveFullerton
Occasional Contributor III

Our customer has very specific graphic standards that they want us to follow.  It seems that we can override the theme color for just about anything except when widgets are in a widget controller.  It would be very helpful to have a few style settings for the widgets when they are in the widget controller:

Widget SVG Icon:  Allow uploading of an icon or selection of an icon from a collection and the ability to change it's color (or at least offer white and black color options).

Widget Title Bar:  Allow for changing the background color and the font, size and color of the text.

Widget Button:  Allow for changing the background color (default, hover, and selected). image.png

2 Comments
ShengdiZhang

Hi Dave,

1. Widget SVG icon: you can use another icon in widget setting panel.

ShengdiZhang_0-1613980066024.png

2. Widget title bar: you cannot change background color and font of title bar.

3. Widget button: you can enable advanced setting of widget controller to change button background color in different states.

ShengdiZhang_0-1613982097367.png

Regards,

Shengdi

DaveFullerton

Thanks, Shengdi!  I had not thought to look at the Widget Controller as the place where this might be.  I was fixated on the Widget level.  I suppose this means if you really wanted different colored buttons you would need to put them in individual Widget Controllers.  I don't need to do that though.  Just something to think about perhaps.