Multiple Orientations for Tablet and Mobile

10-07-2021 08:49 AM
CourtneyMenikheim
Occasional Contributor

When working with Experience Builder's tablet and mobile layouts, it would be very helpful to be able to design the layout to work in a "landscape" orientation, as opposed to a "portrait" orientation. It would be even better if we could choose, or swap between those options.

5 Comments
jcarlson

Would love to see this. I frequently use one of our Experiences on a Portrait monitor, and there are a few things I'd like to tweak there, but not at the expense of the more-common Landscape layout settings.

Tpassucci

Been doing research on this, because I cannot believe that this isn't already an option. Showed my supervisor who teeters on being skeptical of our implementation of GIS services a desktop landscape oriented experience, and they loved it so much they want to be able to invest in ipads and use it with clients. Unfortunately I NEED it to be reliable and consistent in an tablet landscape mode. I hate the idea of telling them we can't do it when I just convinced them we can. 

Ade_Bruijn

Most people use tablets in landscape I suppose. And at the moment it's not possible to set the layout for tablets in landscape. The configurations only apply to portrait. So please make it possible for tablet to design in landscape!

Curt_H
by

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Provide this option! Can someone from ESRI please respond to the likelihood of this becoming a feature within EB?

Thank you

PGebhardt_Stone_Env

I am also finding that this is an issue with an Experience Builder app I'm working on.