Select to view content in your preferred language

Experience Builder: Filter Table by Map Extent

04-18-2023 04:39 PM
lzk222
by
Regular Contributor

Add Existing Filter Table  by Map Extent functionality to Experience Builder. 

lzk222_0-1681860599341.png

I have to say, it is disappointing that ESRI puts out a replacement application that is inferior to old application (WebApp Builder). There are so many basic tools lacking in EB that it is hard to transition to it.

14 Comments
Rayn
by

Any updates to this?  We're trying to move to EB with WAB being retired but every time i try to get something that looks and feels like what my users are familiar with i run into a dead end.

jfischer91

Preach! Looking for this too, especially as Esri will be retiring WAB very soon (Dev edition retiring July 2024).  Difficult to transition to ExpB when baseline functionality is not available.

Joshua-Young

So WebApp Builder was retired before the filter by extent functionality was added to the Experience Builder table widget? I just moved our main maps to Experience Builder, and this was one of the first things brought to my attention.

Just encase someone from Esri reads this, the extent changes work around is not practical because my users used to toggle the filter on as needed. They do not want the filter by extent on all the time with no way for them to turn off.

Shen_Zhang

A quick update for everyone concerned: Filter table by map extent feature is in progress and targeting this October release.