Add Data Widget in Experience Builder

08-26-2020 03:38 PM
TimAlbert
New Contributor III

Please include the "Add Data" Widget that is available in ArcGIS Web AppBuilder to ArcGIS Experience Builder.  

57 Comments
AndyYang

Yes Please! That is really important and necessary! @TimAlbert 

JesSkillman

Agree. This widget is necessary. 

theinzer

This widget in necessary for us to move to EB

AndyYang

Actually, not only "Add Data" feature

all other functionalities already in Arc WebMap Application are all important and we hope they can all be available in EB (Experience Builder).

MarkJohnston

Could really use the "add data" widget. I'm supporting a large community of users that would like to see this functionality in experience builder. How soon is it expected?

HeatherBell

Yes please, this would really help one of our workflows. Any indication of when this is to be expected?

Thank you, 

Heather.

DavidSims2

My organization needs this add data widget, and when a shapefile is added we need the ability to change the symbology color and fill transparency. We are in environmental consulting and we need to be able to input the project area, so we can compare it to the environmental resources in the area. 

Slamon
by

I'm just getting into EB and finding that almost none of the functionality from Web App Builder exists in EB.  How can this be if EB is meant o replace WAB?

BrianD
by

One more vote for this.  I see it's listed in the roadmap documentation as long term, but it seems like something that should be prioritized.

feralcatcolonist_old

It's 2022 and still needed. Trying to convince my organization that the web-app-builder is old technology, no longer updated, and shouldn't be use; then in the same breath, explain why the experience builder doesn't have nearly as many features years after release.