Web Adaptor Installation Problem!

03-04-2016 05:49 PM
BerkUlupinar
New Contributor II

Hello all,

I am trying to install web adaptor 10.2.2 to my windows server 2012R2 64 bit.But its strange that, i can't execute installation file.

I get;

"Your system has not been modified.To complete installation at another time, please run setup again."

Also, I checked Event Logs :

Event ID : 1033

Installation success or error status :1603

I logged in with Administratior account.

I installed all the requirements for web adaptor(IIS,.NET etc.) but i can't fix this.

Could you please help me to install it ?

Kind Regards

Berk

0 Kudos
17 Replies
EricMahaffey1
Occasional Contributor

I'm having the same problem.  WinServer 2012 R2, IIS 8, ArcGIS Server 10.5

I've tried everything, and cannot get the Web Adaptor to install.  Even tried installing silently.  No helpful Event logs, no ArcGIS Server logs, nothing to help figure out why it won't install.

0 Kudos
MichalGrinvald
Esri Contributor

have you found a solution?

0 Kudos
EricMahaffey1
Occasional Contributor

Michal, I'm totally ashamed to admit it, but in my case I thought IIS was installed when in fact it wasn't.  I had installed ArcGIS Server first, used it for a bit, then wanted to open it up to the outside.  I was assuming that IIS was installed because it used to be a requirement for older versions of AGS.  I've also run into similar situations as Carlos mentions below where I has to bust open the MSI and extract the EXE in order to get it installed.  It all depends on security policy within your network.  Good luck!

0 Kudos
MichalGrinvald
Esri Contributor

Thanks for your quick answer. We will try your solution.

0 Kudos
CarlosColón-Maldonado
Occasional Contributor III

Are you trying to execute the ArcGISWebAdaptor[version].exe or the already-extracted Setup.exe file?

I've seen some systems like yours where self-extractable executables are not allowed to be executed by policy. I've resolved it by first extracting the Setup.exe and support files folder, then running the setup. 7-Zip is a good extractor tool, and the portable version doesn't need installation.

Good luck!

MichalGrinvald
Esri Contributor

Thanks for your quick answer. We will try your solution.

0 Kudos
baskentedas
New Contributor II

It is because of TR calture, try format English and make the display type same as format